Personal Injury & Entertainment Lawyer in Baytown, TX
If you’re seeking legal representation in Baytown, the Hay Law Group can help. We practice law in various areas—including personal injury, business, and entertainment—to ensure we meet our clients’ needs.
To schedule a consultation with an attorney in Harris County, please contact us today.
Personal Injury Attorney in Baytown, Texas
Getting into an accident can have devastating consequences. You deserve compensation if you have been harmed by the neglect or intentional wrongdoing of another. Our personal injury attorney in Baytown can help with the following:
- Automobile accidents: Get help establishing liability, ensuring you receive proper medical care and getting the compensation you deserve.
- Truck accidents: If you’re a victim of an accident involving a large truck or tractor trailer, work with the Hay Law Group to help you accept a fair settlement offer from your insurance company.
- Slips and falls: You could be entitled to compensation if you were injured from slipping and falling on someone else’s property.
- Wrongful death: While it won’t bring your loved one back, a wrongful death lawsuit can help compensate you financially for your loss.
Entertainment Attorney in Harris County
If you’re in the entertainment industry, it’s recommended that you work with a knowledgeable entertainment attorney. Here are the unique legal issues we can assist with:
- Music law: We’ll help you protect your legal rights in regards to contract writing and copyright or royalty issues.
- TV and film law: If you’re a producer, actor, screenwriter, or other member of the TV and film industry, you need an entertainment attorney to ensure fair play.
- Entertainment law packages: To optimize your legal strategy in this industry, sign up for a package that fits your needs today.
Intellectual Property Attorney in Baytown
Confusing the different aspects of intellectual property is easy. That’s why you need the help of an intellectual property attorney. We’ll help you with the following:
- Copyrights: Protect your design, artistic work, or literary masterpiece by leveraging copyright law to the fullest.
- Trademarks and service marks: If your company uses words, phrases, symbols, or designs that you don’t want others to steal, we can help you trademark them.
Business Law Attorney in Harris County, TX
Whether you’re a new business owner or your company has been around for years, you need a business law attorney in Baytown to help you navigate the many legal challenges you face. Here’s how the Hay Law Group can help:
- Business formation: Receive expert advice about forming legal strategies for your new business.
- Intellectual property: We’ll help you protect your original ideas with confidentiality agreements, trademarks, and more.
- Compliance: Our counsel makes it easy to comply with local, state, and federal law.
- Employment law: We have experience helping business owners develop employee handbooks and devise hiring, compensation, and employee benefit packages.
- Contracts: If you use freelance labor, we’ll help you protect your interests with legally binding contracts.
- Real estate: We help commercial real estate investors with all aspects of buying and selling property, including zoning issues, environmental rules, mortgage loans, and more.
- Business disputes: Reach out to us before conflicts arise to avoid costly litigation. Then, if the issue goes to court, we’ll be here to assist you.
The experienced attorneys at the Hay Law Group are here to help you manage your legal risks and protect you during legal proceedings. The meaningful interactions we have with our clients result in relationships that last for years.
To speak with an attorney in Harris County about how we can assist with your legal needs, please contact our office and request a free, 15-minute phone consultation.